Sunken driveways and aprons can be a sign of greater damage to your driveway or even your foundation.
There’s quality and care in every step we take to repair your sunken driveway:
- Saw cut and remove up to 3 feet of asphalt apron (amount varies to create proper drainage)
- Add new class 5 (base rock) to exposed area and fill eroded foundation
- Compact new base so there is no further settling or drainage issues
- Apply and rake new HOT asphalt to create seamless transition from garage to driveway
- Compact new asphalt to match existing driveway’s durability and texture
AFTER – Repaired Apron
BEFORE – Is your driveway sinking like this?
BEFORE – Hidden damage is revealed